Exoscale is a European/Swiss IaaS cloud provider and is supported by cscanner. Under the hood it implements a CloudStack-like API.
The configuration goes like this:
exoscale-test: type: exoscale key: "" secret: ""
cloudstack.ini is currently not supported.
Exoscale does not support non-personalized users, therefore it is recommended to create a pseudo-user, such as
firstname.lastname@example.org and use the API keys for Cscanner. This only works if you selected "For Teams" when
creating the account.
To invite a user on Exoscale go through the following steps:
- In the top right corner select the correct organization.
- Go to Account → Users and go through the invitation process
To get the API key for that account, go through the following steps:
- Log in to your pseudo-account
- Go to Account → Profile → API keys
- Copy the API key and secret into the configuration as indicated above.
The Exoscale provider supports the following rule sets: